It’s not just about a good night’s sleep. Severe snoring and apnea can lead to other medical complications. This isn’t a reason to panic. All these conditions can be treated, and not everyone will have such severe complications. The key to your wellness is prevention and early detection. We’re here to help.
- Loud snoring, overweight, restless sleeping
- Gasping for air during sleep, awaking with dry mouth, morning headache
- Insomnia, Hypersomnia, difficulty paying attention when awake, irritability
- Neck circumference (thicker), narrowed airway, use of alcohol/sedatives/tranquilizer, smoking
- Medical conditions: congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal disorders, prior stroke and chronic lung disease, restless leg syndrome
- Sleep-deprived partners